2016 Arctic Cat M 6000 Limited ES (153)
Save $3,100.00 now until 3/31/2019
M 6000 Limited ES (153)
- 6000 2-Stroke Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke Dual-Stage Injection (DSI) C-TEC2™ power mill kicks out 125-class horsepower and is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant - ours. The electronic oil pump can accurately meter fuel/oil ratios not only by RPM, but also by altitude, dramatically reducing oil and fuel consumption. Whether you’re riding a ZR an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines ever to be cradled in the belly of a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front-arm FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL and rear-arm FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R shocks provide lightweight strength and infinite adjustability for a precise ride.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from it’s single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that plus a narrower 36-in. stance. FOX® 3 EVOL shocks cushion aggressive bumps and smooth out even the harshest ruts.
- Narrower 35.5-38.5 Adjustable Ski Stance: The narrower ski stance (adjustable: 35.5-in.-38.5-in.) makes it easier to pick your line and own it. It’s easier to carve, easier to initiate a sidehill, easier to navigate through the trees. And it’s never been easier to handle.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Tunnel Bag: Rugged construction and ample capacity for storing all the things needed on the mountain.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7-in. at the tip, tapering to 6.5-in. at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended braking while going downhill. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- ProClimb Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- Goggle Holder: Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: Information, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, optional clock, fuel level indicator, optional battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: The unit is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger, and it eliminates additional weight by reducing snow buildup. This system has been proven on the HCR for the past three seasons.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat-exchange system, these ice scratchers are simply invaluable. When there’s minimal snow, just lower the ice scratchers to kick up some snow and ice. This will keep the engine cool to prevent overheating.
- Vertical Steering Post, 4.5" Riser with Mountain Handlebar: The 4.5? vertical post delivers a more natural handlebar turning arc for a standing rider who wants to countersteer on steep sidehills.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. Get great performance in all types of conditions for more confidence in the backcountry.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Because it’s not the same hiding behind a tall windshield as you carve through fresh power.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- 153-in. Power Claw Track with 3-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 153-in. single-ply track sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. The new industry-leading 3-in. lugs grip the powder like no other.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 599cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX 3 EVOL
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R
- Rear Travel: 15.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000 - 8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 132.3 in.
- Overall Width: 41.5-45.5 in.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 153 in.
- Lug: 3.00 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Ski Stance: 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: ProClimb
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Vertical steering post, 4.5" riser mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual stage injection
- 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS); Ski Shocks: FOX 3 EVOL
- Front Travel
- 7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL; Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R
- Rear Travel
- 15.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in.
- Ski Stance
- 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 153 in. L x 3.00 in. H
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5" Race-height
- Black; Team Arctic Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine